Wednesday, August 01, 2007
4:59 PM
OMG. RMIT should just send this one of a kind asshole lecturer of mine back to where he came from. He speaks like a Brazilian/South American/Italian/etc and nobody can figure out where he comes from. He doesn't bloody know what he's doing. Everything that comes out from his mouth doesn't make sense. He's so unorganized. Why RMIT, why? Kick this idiot back! To top it all of, he's the course coordinator. How 'sui' is that? Thankfully, nothing as 'sui' as Yits, who's gonna be majoring in this assholic Supply Chain & Logistics subject. All the best, mate.
I can't believe we're in August. Before I know it, I'll be on the next flight home to 'pan meen'! Which reminds me, I gotta go book my date to go home. I know you're thinking, what the hell so early for, but it's packed year end man. All these spoilt kids (myself included) are so bloody eager to go home. I have all the right in the world to be eager tho, since I skipped the mid year hols. Can someone tell me when CNY is next year? I'm just hoping it's not in March or something cos I don't wanna be skipping my third CNY, it's just THAT pathetic.
Oh, pics of Lake Mountain when the parents were here.

The funny traffic man

Dad looks like he hasn't got anymore teeth. Heh.
People say I'm a photocopy of him

Amoi and Yi Meng
The Chens
I might end it with that pic in case you've had enough of my face. Oh just one last one. :)

Sorry. I think this looks better :) Amoi and Yi Ling
Okay adios. I have to go home to whip up a storm. Lamb. Yum.
Ta. I hope that assholic lecturer gets fired.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.