Friday, April 20, 2007
5:35 PM
Those who are used to my language will be able to figure out what Dianins are. They're fucken all over Melbourne, making everywhere dark, visible only when they smile and polluting the air here with their smelly bo. I swear to God I've seen too many, just too many and I can't stand their bo. And I don't know what is it with me that everytime someone annoys me, it has to be a dianin. Like fucken shit serious okay. Like today, I was crossing the road and this little girl was walking with her mom, and this fucken dianin with big round stomach, big sunglasses, ugly moustache, typical tourist sneakers and with pants sitting high on his big fugly round stomach just shoved this little girl and she was like "ouch?!" and he just walked pass oblivious to what he has done. I'm like hello fucker, say sorry at least. And he came up on the same tram as me, he was validating his stupid dianin polluted ticket and blocking the way so I said "excuse me?" and he was like deaf(!!) probably cos his stupid ears are blocked by his stupid ear hair and just stood there and I so wanted to scream into his fugly invisible-in-the-bright-sunlight ears "EXCUSE ME FUCKEN DIANIN". Omigosh I swear their popullation just suddenly sky rocketed in Melbourne. Why? Why why why in Melbourne, in the place that Chen is in, and the popullation that Chen hates the most?! WHY!
Mahjong saved it all. Oh btw, no wonder dianins end up either really rich or really poor. Those really poor will be tram drivers and those really rich will be somewhere up a company's hierachy, nicely resting their asses up there with hands folded, bossing people around and doing nothing themselves. Omgoodnessly annoying. No offence if I have any dianin readers which I highly doubt so.
To Karbs;
you know you're the only karbs in the world and no one can ever replace you. remember that dream i was telling you about, it's somewhere along the lines of "no one can replace you", just like what i said in the letter before i left last year. i'm really hoping you make it here in june/july. i'll promise you a hell of a good time. and it's a really nice feeling for the soul when we catch up every once in a while and yet feel like we're somewhere, somehow still closely connected. Pizza night tonight with a free jug of Coke/Lemonade with every five or more humans. Yay.
P/S: I don't look forward to weekends anymore since I started work. Dots.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.