Fie's visit was for a brief one week. It's amazing how you see the changes in people when they move to a different environment. I remember going to her house ever so often last time, just to chill and shit (well not literally) and we were both still rather young and innocent but oh no, not anymore. It feels like she's all grown up and sometimes I feel like she's older than me. Wtf right.

Shazy and I decided to ring Ken and Jay Son to join us at Max Brenners for hot chocolate/suckao (in JS's case) and what not. Omg this idiot has to learn how to drink suckao for Gods' sake.

Hahahahaha I hope Fairuz doesn't read my blog cos she's gonna kill me for showing her Mak Limah picture. Yeah
that idiot up there needs to learn how to drink suckao man.

Big time failed attempt by Shazy to act cute. Bugger. Speaking of this guy, OII, where have you been?! We haven't seen you since the birthday thingy we did for you. Still sucking over the fact that we were "cheapskate to use your place" ah? Or busy throwing your life away?

Oh man, the horror of it all. Ken, Shazy & Jay Son. Shazy, wtf are you doing? You look damn constipated.

Yeah sure she is Little Miss Sunshine. Shazy and his signature pose. What else can he do besides acting cool and cute? Depressing la you Shazy.

Jay Son, stop fantasicing about Sen la..she's a million miles away. :) I said that with deep deep concerns. Tehee. Just realized Shazy's not the only one always acting cute&/cool. Cough *Ken*cough. Yeah so anyway that was Fie's visit. Lazy to upload more pics.
Moving on to another event, Shazy's birthday!!! Yo man!! Whatever la I think he didn't enjoy it tho cos we kinda crashed his place with super high volume voices after midnight and stuff. He kept saying "shhh keep it down" even BEFORE 12am! Dude!! It's okay to be rowdy and noisy before 12am here la. And then he, being the bad influence, convinced Daniel and Hizwan and Yits and (OMG!! like all the innocent people, well used to be innocent people) to take a puff. Idiot!! I realized none of us kinda took any pictures during the party with the exception of the famous camwhores Giu Steph Viv and Angelina. Hahahha. But anyway here are some pics from the party, when alcohol started kicking in.
And here comes the fucking wrongs pictures. Just wrong.