Saturday, January 27, 2007
2:57 AM
Holy shites, Il Divo's DVD was so..bloody..awesome.
Yes I realize I've been neglecting this blog for quite some time, actually, and also some friends in KL. Okay, I'll try my very best to meet up more often with some of you, most of which are either busy at work or busy with classes. Nevermind, there's always
penang to make up for everything. Except, Poe, are you coming? And Karbs, I doubt that princess will go since her prince charming's leaving quite the soon also.
I know blogs are fucking boring without pictures but I'm sorry a lot of, well, most la, the pictures taken since I've been back are with cough someone in cough Chico. Princess Di, could you send some over please? And some pictures, well let's just say I've decided not to load them on this comp in KL cos it's accessible by anyone. :)
OH! My visit to the urgh *faints*
dentist was surprisingly GOOD this time. K a bit of history; Yours Truly at the age of about 5/6/7(?) had to go to the hospital and under GA, to extract an already loose baby milk teeth. Hahahah. :P Sorry la, damn scared can? And the most embarrassing part, when I woke up after the effect of GA subsided, okay nvm. Malu.
Oh yes, Trinity family, this is for you guys. No excuses of any sort/form/basis will be accepted.
Early Reunion Dinner for the group;
Date 30th Jan 2007
Time To be notified..around dinner time la.
Venue To be notified.
Requirement; a bottle of wine each, with the exception of Hizwan who will be our sparkling juice supplier. :)
Bottomline- just mark that date on your calendar and make sure you're free.
If absent, you will be made to buy the group dinner when we're all back in the land Down Under.
AGREE, everyone? Yeahh man, I see nods.
P/S: Oh by the way, my visit to the dentist was good because I was told I don't need to take out any of my wisdom tooth. Wohoo!
6 speakout(s):
haha.. i know what happened! i know i know! :D
1 bottle per person.. hmmm... who's driving home? :S
YES YES!
okay.
LISHER ARE YOU READING THIS?!?!
thou shalt comest and no-eth excuses!!!
if i can go lah that is wahahahahahah yes mmm yup!
BUT I DUNNO HOW TO BUY WINE...
i cannot edit. BUT I AM GOING SO LISHER YOU MUST COME TO OR ELSE CHEN WILL SCOLD US ALL.
Viv i share with you wahahahha! :)
hey hey hey! what is this share share thing?!no such thing! ONE person ONE bottle! heheh
p/s: who can buy wine for me?XD
WAH chin u UNDERAGE LAH illegal to drink OK but nvm i shall help u buy lol
u pay me 99% commission thanks
i still dunno how to buy wine. white wine ok? my sis said something about rose or something :\
comments, thank you.