Saturday, December 23, 2006
11:29 PM
Omigosh I fucking typed a fucking long post and pressed dunno what shit by accident.
I've decided to blog before the 3rd of Jan.
Adelaide was just...DOTS. Nothing spectacular. City was pretty damn similiar to Melb. Outskirts, undoubtedly fantastic pretty sights. Typical countryside sceneries. Not worth the drive tho, it was a fucking almost 10 hours drive. Better off flying. Trip was made better by the smses sent by me dear HBH who kept me entertained throughout the trip with his sometimes funnyetlame smses. =D
All you people back home, please BEAR WITH ME. I'LL BE BACK SOON! 3RD JAN MORNING.
Bad news of the year; Ms TONGKARLENG just informed me of her trip to Melb on the 3rd. Stooopid girl, I tell you we seriously have issues with timing.
Oh yes, comments/advices of any form will very much be appreciated. I've been offered Creative Arts in Melb Uni. Offers from RMIT still pending cos of Xmas and New Yr and shites. Anyway, point is, my interest lies more on Business, which is what I applied for in RMIT. If at all I choose Creative Arts, it's because of the stuuupid Melb Uni name. Question is; Name over Interest or Interest over Name? Am I too materialistic? Fuck decision making, let's shake hands Viv. Sucks big time. Bottom line, comments/advices of
any form will very very much be appreciated. Thanks!
Love you my HBH. Hurry up with dinner!
Till my arrival in KL,
Yours Truly.
2 speakout(s):
oihss stay in kl with me.. monash malaysia or UM! come come
it'll be fun... :):) close to home... cheap food.. pan mee everyday.. =D =D
wtf u go adelaide for SWT. lols.
ada [get] laid??
MWAHAHAH
forgive me. im wackkoojackooo
go um arhs! :)
Viv, you're just so fucking high as usual. Haha. Adelaide was just alright. Twas a family holiday. I had no say at all. Was just shit. Merry Xmas anyway. Shanghai you going? Sg how? Plan plan! I got your email. I miss your hyperness. See you when I get back.
comments, thank you.