Thursday, November 30, 2006
4:27 PM
'Tis just a random post.
Everyone (almost) except Greg, Hiz and I are done with fucking exams. Y'know how depressing that is? They're all walking in the city now and shit, and me? Stuck in this shithole with Acc. Just finished consultation with Felipe btw. Felipe's this other Acc tutor who's there to sort of replace Mary (my usual tutor) who went to give birth. Literally. Seriously.
Wtffff, if not for exams, I, too, could be in the fucking city fucking shopping! Whos that goddamnstupid person who set the schtewwpid exam timetable? And, worst of it all, my last paper, Acc is on a SATURDAY. Hey hey, beat that. SATURDAY. Which idiot has an exam on a freaking Saturday? It's a bloody weekend, dumb shit. :( Anyhoo, I should still be thankful since technically, I'll be done before Fred (wee!) and Princess Di who's still going back earlier than me! Bleah.
Me is very sad. Wish me lucks la for my last paper. I know you humans back home damn shit free now la. Partying like no tomorrow, watch those alcohol intake man. :) Reserve some space in your tummy for me when I come back.
Meet the new Australian Idol,
Damein Leith
He won Australian Idol, but he's a freaking Irish hence, the good looks :)
Meet Kouta & Nat too, winners of Dancing With The Stars, something I've been religiously watching since it started.
This guy's a freaking footballer, amazing how he managed to emerge the winner. :) Proves Datin's words of wisdom "Nothing is impossible", I guess?
Okay, back to Acc 'tho I seriously doubt it. Those people are nicely tasting liberation in the city now. Just wait man, come 2nd Dec, this Saturday, muahaha. Cya.
Fred, if you're reading this, good lucks too okay? Could you tell Chloe, I had this really bizarre dream that she bought me Nikes. Like say whaaat? Haha, yes she did, in my dreams.
Love.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.