Sunday, November 12, 2006
3:54 PM
From pretty long time ago,
Amalina- Thanks lil' one! Enjoying your freaking long year end hols now? Better be. Gee, I'm all green eyed. :(
Carrie- Thank you thank you. You looked hot in your masquerade party too, woman! Pan mee? :(
Harvey- No Zong, I haven't forgot about you. It's just that I haven't been speaking to you for ages. Where have you been? Exams..excusable. Mine's coming up too. Hope your papers went well. Gluck for the remaining ones yeah? Take care.
Jason- Saw already. Hope all's good now. Sorry I'm such a lousy responder. I'm all ears nonetheless. Be good. No you-know-what k?
Steph- I looked good in straight hair, thanks to who? THANK YOU STEPH!
Di-Well, thank you. :) How's Chico?
Karbs- You hyper one, thank you la. Go chillings some bubbles very soon la you. Bitch. :(
Greg- Yes yes, I know.
Sher- You
are around, but very see you. At home web caming la kot.
Yours truly,
Chen.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.