Sunday, October 08, 2006
12:36 PM
I know I haven't been updating. I have no excuses. Just plain lazy but I do think blogs are a good way to keep in touch with your friends back home and keep them updated. Reading so much about Laundry on Shazy's and amillioncells. I swear we have to go when I get back in JAN! :( yes, Jan, because my parents are coming and they wanna go on a "family holiday" cos I reckon it's been a long time since all five of us went on a holiday together. Actually, I can't remember the last time we did. I think my sister has changed..like..a hundred and eighty degrees. Or slightly less. I managed to squeeze a Crumpler off her, something I've wanted when I came in Jan. Looks like the wait paid off. I didn't need to pay for it! It was my super belated birthday gift from her. Thankyou, woman. :) After that, she told my mom she "don't know why she was so stupid to buy it for me". Too bad! Yesterday night was awesome. Not just cos we went to the beach and had the stereo's on full blast next to the waters but cos we had krispy kreme and I got the car for the night! Wehee. First since I came okay. It's probably not a "hoo-haa" thing if I was back in KL, but my sister has never allowed me to take the car out on my own. In the afternoon,
me : you think i never drive in KL is it? i used to drive to school everyday after i got my lic
sis : it's dangerous to drive here, especially if long distance. accident rates in melb very high
me : if i can drive in KL with all that rempits on their bikes, it's nothing here
sis : ya but still..
me : (still trying hard) to school, i used the highway, 40kms one way. not long distance ah?
sis : okay, this is the deal, i give you the car on sat nights but you have to be home before 12am
me : (better than nothing right? ) deal deal la.
sis : but YL will be taking the car on saturdays next week onwards
me : that's why you let me use la? (grr!)
So anyways, I got the car last night. Was only suppose to drive to Arrow. Before I left the house,
sis : so where you going first?
me : dunno ah, either Arrow or Docklands (i knew i was already going to Docklands, hehe)
sis : Docklands?! no way! you cannot drive there?
me : why not? same concept, driving also what
sis : you dunno where to park!! it's a saturday night! a lot of meter parkings only!
me : aiya, i know la, i've been there before
sis : who drove the last time you went? not you right?
me : hizwan la but i know where to park la!! (haiyo!!)
sis : no, if you're going to docklands, you can't drive
me : (wtf!!) i know where la! haiyo! i will call you when i'm there!!
sis : is hizwan going with you?
me : erm, i dunno, i call him now lah
----------------------------called hizwan-------------------------------------------------------
me : ya he's going, i'm gonna pick him up lah
sis : didn't he think he heard wrongly? normally he picks you, not you pick him what
me : aiya, he heard correctly la, he said okay
sis : what is it called..i give you an inch..
me : i want a yard, yes, bye!
Whoa, it was sure hard as hell to get the car. So she thinks I only drove to Docklands and Arrow. Haha. We de toured to the beach after Docklands too! =D Lucky we had two cars anyway cos they were eight of us, since RAYMOND went home after Docklands to God-knows-do-what. Rrrrr. I wanted to pump back a bit of petrol like probably ten bucks so it won't be too obvious that I drove to the beach also. I hope she didn't realize how much the petrol needle dropped when she took the car this morning. Die! :P At the beach in St Kilda, omigosh, there was this car parked beside our cars and Greg said "OMG, i see knees on the dashboard". How sick of him. The guys did their really nice dance and danced by the beach like some dungus but it was fun! It's this dance they did on Friday night for some performance in Arrow. That night, I swear my hands were red from clapping so hard. Daniel, Vivien, Lisher, Jon and Angelina were there too. I reckon we were the only crazy ones who cheered our lungs out, cos well, they were good. So that was Friday night. Yesterday was definitely one of the better days I've had since the thought about applying for unis and choosing courses have been flying around in my head, sort of flying blindly, simply bang that kind. The pictures of the guys doing their dance by the beach are with Lisher. I'll probably get it from her later when I see her for dinner. We're having steamboat today, I hope. Yay! Greg only had eggs for lunch cos he has to rush to finish his stoopid M&C essay before his parents arrive tonight. He's gonna be busy for the rest of the week I guess and how much dyou wanna bet, he'll get everything that he wants from his parents in the next week. He'll bring them to expensive shops, expensive restaurants, hotels, DOCKLANDS to see apartments and aiyah, that's just Greg. He gets what he wants for being the "baby" in the family. I hope that kind of luck falls on me at the end of the year when my parents are here too.
I just had pizza for lunch and a piece of mooncake, which reminds me,
HAPPY BELATED MID-AUTUMN (?) FESTIVAL TO ALL THE CHINESE HUMANS AT HOME!
Sigh, I miss the lanterns and I missed the dinner party my parents had at home for the mooncake festival but I did get authentic Oversea's mooncakes from home thanks to Mel who brought it back to Melb for us. I'm off. Pics hopefully in the next entry. Realized I said I was gonna continue blogging about my third, fourth and fifth day at GC? I gave up. You can read it here . Yay, my sister just text to say she's bringing back lunch for me from Norsiah's Kitchen. I hope she doesn't smell of the place cos seriously, Norsiah's is this place just across the road from college and it really stinks..they just don't use the ventilator thingy in the kitchen. Anyway, till my next update, bye! Love all.
please think before you say/do anything, your words are pretty offensive in case you didn't know
2 speakout(s):
All the Chinese humans?! Hahaha. Joker la u Chen! Happy Mooncake to u too! Come back soon pls. Missing ya shortness. :)
Tengo! You very tall already is it? Don't "short" here "short" there. Hehe. Take care ya! Will be back soon :)
comments, thank you.