Thursday, September 21, 2006
12:03 AM
Dear humans,
Guess i won't be blogging for the next five days or wait, I might be able to since our very reliable chin is bringing his lappy! Or maybe hizwan. Either one. Eh? It rhymes. Whatever lah.
Anyway today wasn't very productive. Just went to Bobas for lunch with them. Oh we dropped by our travel agent on the way to 'window shop' (i didn't buy anything) and asked probably the most idiotic question ever. Haha. "Does Australis Sovereign Hotel (our hotel in GC) provide shampoo?" Then she gave us the "what the hell?" look and called the hotel to check for us but she's nice. Very patient. So anyway, roamed around Melb Central, went into A|X, FCUK, Polo..all the normal la. OMG! How could I forget what the hell the guys made me do today. They practically forced me into the fitting room to try on dresses for the ball in November. I regret stepping into that shop. Initially we went in to say hi to Vyn and Caleen cos they were inside, then after they left, stupid Greg and Daniel brought up this idea : ask the lady what fits me etc. I was cornered! But alright I guess, only a matter of time I have to go hunting for dresses. Mafan la the ball. And I need to fork out cash! As if GC isn't bad enough. Oh well. Tried on so many dresses..but I still like the two piece one most although they said the black one I tried last was the best. Viv and I agree it sucks! The material like for aunties. Probably go back to that shop with my sisters one day cos the lady's really nice. On another note, I made Bryan try on this suit! That's why I was forced to try on dresses. You know, the game of fair-ness. Anyways, the suit he tried one fits him really well la. He looked good. Especially with the pointy shoes the hot SOHO guy let him try to accompany the suit. Daymmmmmmmm it was good. "Mummy I need cash."
Okay someone's complaining I'm taking really long. Better end it here. Btw, I packed a small bolster into my bag for GC. Tehee. :) So to all my faithful readers, do visit as I might try to blog when I'm there. Will be back on the 25th, Monday. Take care humans. Love all.
hope you'll be alright when i'm away
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.