Monday, September 18, 2006
9:14 PM
Left home really early today, so early that I didn't have lunch at home. Agreed time-10.30am. Met-12.30pm. Quite normal. I woke up late but only because I thought ahh, Greg's 10.30am means 12.30pm la. To my pleasant surprise, he was up before me! Dammit! Anyhoo, made appointment with Biba's Academy at 2pm so went for dimsum first :) Not nice though, I think TaiPan/Sharksfin House still nicer. Plus, Westlake (place we went) wasn't cheap(er) either. It wasn't my first experience at a hair salon in Melbourne but I have to say it was by far, the most hilarious one. All three of us (Daniel, Greg and I) got quite cool a hairstylist each. Daniels' one was the funniest though. Both mine and Daniels' one were mumbling some shit about having a crush on some cartoon character and loadsa other funny bullshit. At one point, Daniel's one went ''Hoooohh!" and then she figured, "It's probably not a good idea to say this while cutting someone's hair cos they'd think I accidently snipped off some part or something". Her ''Hooohh!" was because she suddenly thought of something. And then before beginning to cut our hair, she was like "Ohh did you guys meet in school?".
Daniel: No, we met in high school back home.
Greg's hairstylist: All three of them did!
Daniel's hairstylist: Omg! This is SO cool! We Australians never do this shit, like
going overseas with friends and stuff.
We were like ''Wooookay". But they were funny. Kept us entertained throughout. And mine had fun cutting my hair cos she said my hair's so thick and therefore, can do lotsa stuff with it. I was all like "Eeee my hair's so flat now!" after it was done but then I think 'tis okay now after I washed it when I came home. Took us about bloody two hours just to get our hair done y'know. Partly cos they were trainees and had to get their 'teacher' to check our hair everytime they've done something 'major'. I think(?).
Apart from that, nothing much happened today except that I just read TanYuunTatt's blog and can't help but seriously agree with him. It's quite true but it's only very rarely I feel that way so today's one of those random days. GoldCoast in two days. Dayyymmm, our flight's at like 7ish in the morning, which means we gotta check in by 6ish, which means we gotta leave home about 5.45 AM. geeze. Better be worth it. Oh and also, a big big shout out to those sitting for their SAM trials soon. Don't die. It's just trials. Tehee. ''Don't gan cheong..everything gao deem."
I WANT BIG PONY!
I tried uploading pics but I think there are issues with it so it FAILED. I'll try again tomorrow. Promise la. I gotta go cook Yits some IndoMie now anyway. I am a nice person. Have a pleasant night. Love all.
I WANT BIG PONY!
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.