Sunday, September 17, 2006
11:13 PM
Ohmygosh. Can I just say html is so brain twisting although I didn't do a single bit of the work? Seeing viv fiddle around with it just made me feel so stupid. I thought only guys were 'techy-fied' but looks like viv is too, which is definately a good thing. I'm counting on you, viv. BIG BIG THANKYOU.
Finally got myself out of the apartment today. Off I headed to the city about 4.30pm. Met up with the rest. I wanted to take off the 'credits' part on my blog but I was told I'm not sposed to cos apparently I have to respect some sh*t and stuff so oh well. I'm watching Robbie Williams swear on tv. Oo, he's singing one of his old songs! Sweet stuff although I don't know what the title is. Oh, it's 'Angel'. :) Oh oh, I'm going to cut my rambut tomorrow. Don't worry, I'm keeping the length. Just gotta trim it cos have you seen it lately? It's like a freaking bush/mop. I'm glad to know my dear sick and retarded karsicles is getting better and realizing it's not so bad after all. Gold Coast in four days. Hmm, so this entry is pure bullshit huh? I feel like spending but then again, "don't simply spend" is playing like a broken record in my head. Omigosh, this morning, ChinHaoRui told me he found Finn and co.'s combined blog. I swear it took me so freaking long to finish reading all the entries hence, I went out at 4.30pm! Hmm but it was good stuff. Not surprised though, I mean, it's Finn? The mastermind behind all those iMovies and what not back in Cempaka. Nice work, Finn, if you're reading this ;) Everyone looks so grown up now la compared to high school. o l d we are. It's nice to know what everybody else are up to now, after leaving Cempaka. I agree with Jian that Cempaka was the bomb. It was just an amazing chapter in our lives. Well to me la since I'm a pure Cempaka breed. Walking down those hallways..outside the hall..down the corridors..in to the canteen..sigh, *nostalgia* it is. Cempaka is still a big part of me. My mom always says I'm too attached to it. Can't blame me. Twelve freaking years; 8am-3.15pm; Monday-Fridays. Shit, how I miss it. How did I get into this topic? I can go on and on about high school seriously.
I hope the awkwardness disappears in the house by tomorrow. Sucks big time but I'm not giving in. At all. I told wanhiz to pass me the thumbdrive tomorrow so hopefully I'll be able to get pics up soon. How's everyone back home? Fei, must be really free now? Karbs, study la girl. Di, I'm missing you lots here. I hate it everytime I wish I could just fast forward time to Dec/Jan when all of us will be meeting up! How was the trip to SanFran? MotherPopes, I miss you la. Zong, you may be too busy burying your face in books now for your trials, but GOOD LUCK! you'll make it through, alive.
A certain Miss happily enjoying herself in KL now, promised to apparently update her blog everyday. Too busy getting ready for Meet The Parents session? :) That's what you get for going home. Greg and I discovered a new cocktail, Ribena+'howeveryouspellit' Blanc. I kept reading Laundry on amillioncells, i thought Fei did laundry..turned out to be a new bar in the Curve? Coolness woman, take me there when I'm back next time k? Missing you guys, as usual. Take care. Love all.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.