Tuesday, September 19, 2006
2:42 PM
Ten days after my 18th, today, the 19th of September 2006 is the eighteenth birthday of a great friend, jason tehhh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IAKONA! :) The only positive event today is probably your birthday, sir. It's a freaking emo day today if you ask me. Ironically, nothing directly linked to me, more like just environmental factors. I was watching the live coverage of the funeral procession of Peter Brock, a big figure in Australian car racing thingy. Was in St Paul's Cathedral, like 20 minutes from where i live. Pretty depressing, really. Especially when the daughter came up to give a speech. Every single person who went up to say something managed to hold back their tears, well, a bit except the daughter. The minute she went up, her pipe burst already. Was really really sad..his grandson was born only two months ago. Sad to say he won't be able to play much in the hands of his grandpa. Sigh. The fragile-ness of
life. That live coverage really got to me..and also, hmm, back home. Hey, I really have no more words left to say to you. I don't know if the words I say are gonna be appropriate for you. I hope whatever I said last night didn't add salt to the wound. I know it's so freaking hard to let go. Saying ''I wish I was there for you now" is just a total understatement already. I guess, just listen to whatever your mom says. At least he had the decency to go over and talk properly (I hope?). Don't think I should say much here but really, I hope (okay I know you're not okay) you'll get over it and recover soon. You didn't need to lie this morning when I called you. Your voice said it all, you were not okay. I think you should know where your priorities are by now. Get him out of the way for a while and focus on your books and what not awaiting you. I don't wanna start sounding like a mom, neither do I wanna sound like I'm scolding you. Rest assured, I have your best interests at heart and I genuinely wish to be there now. For all the times I wasn't there, you were in my thoughts. I hope and I'm sure you'll get through this dark period and emerge as a stronger person, like how you did before. I hope you'll be able to go ''Wtf?! Why was I so stupid?'' later. Okay? I'll be checking up on you..every now and then. Just wanna remind you that I'm only an sms away.
Bahhhhh. Done. I still feel bad. I know it's not my fault. But then again, I'm on hols, so it
is possible for me to be home now. Just remembered that the last holiday I went home, similiar thing happened. Looks like my Terms 2 and 3 hols are quite dramatic. On the KL side of course. Oh well. And I also remembered that I didn't pay tribute to a dear family friend on the 8th or 10th of September. Six years ago, I was kicking myself, feeling so stupid and guilty for not keeping my promise and fulfilling her wish. She was a dance teacher at the Lake Club. She bugged me to join her classes when I was in Primary 5 and/or 6. Being the stupid person I was, I didn't want to. When she departed for a better place, ohmigosh I felt like I've betrayed her. We use to go on holidays together. And the Perth trip is still as clear as crystal in my failing memory. I remember her husband speaking fondly of the trip we had to Perth in his speech during her first or second year Death Anniversary. Somewhere along the lines, my name was mentioned. I was young then..and she loved children. I used to stick to her a lot whenever we go on holidays. I'm sure God has given her a better life in a better place, alongside angels, because
that is truly what she deserves most for all her contributions to the dancing arena. We all miss you and all the memories we've had of you and with you are etched in our hearts, for eternity. May your soul Rest In Peace, Auntie Rose.
Jasonnnn, I'm sorry this had to be such an emo post on your birthday. I just had to get it out of my system. On a brighter note, you're one great guy. I'm glad we've come to such great lengths. I hope this is only the beginning of a long journey ahead of us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, once again.

Notice the first picture, that's a classic. And the third one is his trademark. :) Hope you have/had a good one, tehkenghoe. Sorry la, not there to celebrate with you. Ganti year end.
Take care. Love all.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.