Thursday, September 28, 2006
9:52 AM
9.30am! Wehee! Watching a stupid cooking show with an old man slicing cheese(?). Anyway, straight to the point, I know I'm suppose to be blogging about my GC trip. Well, it was amazing. *Oh this stupid old man is promoting a slicer thingy* There are too many things that happened in GC for me to put it all into words here. I'll try nonetheless. My sister just said she needs to use the lappie later. Don't know how long I'll be able to blog about GC then.
Day 1
Woke up at like freaking 5.15am? Flight was at I can't remember. 7.15am? La dee da, kena bang at the airport for arriving later than the rest. Not my fault! Hizwan's brother picked me up. Not like we were late anyway. :) Flight was about 2 hours. I think it was Chin who captured this really pretty photo on the way to the hotel from the airport.

We had to stuff our luggages into one room at the hotel when we arrived because we were too early to check in. So off we went *I'm trying really hard to remember you know* to the little town for lunch as some of our stomachs were growling like how a baby cries for milk.

LUNCH!
(l-r) yours truly, daniel, jon and greg
Walked around a bit after lunch cos we were still early. Then finally got back to the hotel, checked in and just spent the whole of the first day relaxing. We had nothing planned for the first day so all 10 of us just relaxed by the beach. In the pictures coming up, I had to wear my t-shirt into the sea cos I wasn't prepared and thus, was not in swimsuit.

(l-r) angelina[not jolie], viv, hizwan, greg and yours truly
Even Angelina and Viv were in t-shirts. Haha, we looked so kampung. But who cares, we were on holiday! So we chilled a bit on the beach. While some of us were busy playing with waves in the sea, here's what the rest did. Classic. Masterpiece.

Mr Rolex @ Hizwan shaped as a mermaid. Look CLOSELY.
a pretty sexy mermaid it is.
Dinner was mega havoc the first night. You see, Gold Coast is a pure tourist attraction spot yeah? So naturally they have lots of offers and what not. Lots of restaurants there had the "50% off total bill if seated and order between 5.30pm to 6.30pm". We tried to make it there before 6.30pm but failed. Gone was our chance of getting the stupid 50%. So we walked around a lot and the more we walked, the more restaurants started closing. Like wtf restaurants there close pretty damn early. With hungry stomachs, typically,everyone became grumpy, like babies. Some went for McDs while Raymond, Jon, Bryan and I went for Italiano in some 'almost closing also' food court. Guess we really had to be early for dinner the next time round. After dinner, we went to the beach again. After all that food, Raymond felt like Mr Energizer and thus:

I swear it was freaking deep.
Day 2
Seaworld here we come! As planned, breakfast was at 8am. Of course, that was only a
plan. Breakfast turned out to be about 8.30am I think? Some of us woke up late. Yes yes, I did too. Only slightly though. Took the bus to Seaworld and spent almost half the day there. Dolphins were so cute! Seaworld was like the appetizer before we went to Movie World the next day. Here's how we crossed over to the other side or Seaworld where the rides and stuffs are.

In green, Jon @ PaiKia#2, Raymond hidden a bit by the bars, Hizwan and half of Daniel
The view from above in the cable car was..spectacular.

Pretty pretty.
I reckon I'm gonna die describing every pic so I've decided to just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Can't help describing this picture though, the dolphins are
so adorably cute.
Day two ended with each of us (except maybe Raymond, but we never know) buying at least one item from Seaworld. Spent quite a bit on photos as well. You know those type of photos where we can't capture ourselves? It's like the 'action' part, where all your faces go "ahhhh" or "ohhhhhhh" or yeah you get it. So Seaworld conned us! Well, not really since we could've chosen not to buy them but for memories sake. :)

The 'Bermuda Triangle' ride
'Pirates'. This ride was the bomb. Especially since I turned around to avoid seeing how high up we were. Hizwan was behind me and his reactions were hilarious. He could have swallowed 10 mosquitoes. We were like little kids cos we went on this ride at least four times. :)

One for the album, complete with all 10 of us. This was on the way to the Corkscrew ride which Bryan and I didn't go for. I have a weak heart :(

After all the rides, we decided to get an air blown tattoo each. I look like I'm three legged. Mine was an angel. Can't really see our tattoos clearly. Minta maaf.
A perfect wrap up to Day 2.
I reckon I shall leave you guys with this for now. I'm afraid Blogspot'll be nasty to me and erase everything when I click Publish Post. Touch wood. To be continued tomorrow. We're going for "All you can eat Dim Sum" for 16 bucks tomorrow! Yay! Dragon Boat, here we come! Hopefully everyone wakes up. I realize all I have are "wants" and not "needs". My "wants" are never ending. Should I get this pair of really pretty white and gold Puma sneakers? It's so damn
fancy. And my Big Pony. Sigh. I'm off to dream about them. Take care. Love all.
i miss the old times. will it find its way back?
P/S: This entry was edited and saved as a draft many times today.
A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL PMR CANDIDATES,
GOOD LUCK & DO IT THE CEMPAKAN WAY, LOAD YOUR GUN AND TEMBAK ALL THE WAY!
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.