Friday, October 20, 2006
11:50 AM
Bahh!
Back from Hoi tutorial. I'm gonna be free from now until 3.45pm! Wehee. No Math lecture cos I went for the one on Wednesday. :D
I really have nothing much to blog about anymore except, Trinity girls (except some, ie Lisher, Viv and I) really need to learn how to pee. The Swanston building's female toilet is seriously disgusting. You know how people pee right, you sit on the damn toilet seat? Right, right? I think here, they stand on
top of the toilet seat cos you can see droplets of urine on the damn toilet seat and it's damn disgusting everytime when I have to take toilet paper to wipe off their damn urine before I can
sit on the damn seat to pee. If any of you reading this feel a teeny weeny bit guilty, please
PLANT YOUR ASSES ON THE TOILET SEAT AND PEE PROPERLY. Didn't your mom teach you how to pee when you were young? Jeeze.
It's damn depressing that everyone's going back in Dec and I'm only going back on the 3rd of Jan. I don't want summer here. I've been here in summer this year and it was mental! Like 40degrees wtf! I prefer KL's hotness than the hotness here la can? Then everybody would be nicely having reunions and shit back home and I'll be here screaming "wait for meeeeeeee!". Sigh. Depressing indeed.
On a more depressing note, Trinity's ending in four weeks. I can't believe it's happening. I came in Jan thinking, "shit I'm gonna be here for long man" but nehhh, it's ending in four weeks! No more skipping classes, no more doing my own work in Math, no more making fun of PO CHONG the Hong Kong panda Math lecturer with Daniel during Math lec, no more lunches in Nasi Lemak House, no more Union House lunches, no more ahhhh, shit. So many "no mores". How ni?! I also miss Gold Coast. I wanna go back there, can can? Let's go!
Yesterday's Drama meeting was uber funny and pointless. All rooms were used up in Swanston and Lincoln's building so we ended up doing our drama prac in Lincoln Park. Sings saw this really cute small puppy and jumped on top of the bench when it was running with the owner like 100 metres away. Bimbo girl. And Jay Tsen was in one of his hyper mega good mood yesterday and starting making really lame but funny jokes and shit. After acting for a bit, we went over to the playground to "relive our childhood memories". Then Jay Tsen pulled me into challenging him on the slide to see who could go down the fastest(?) before I left to go rescue my sister who "lost" the house keys. Haha. Yits, Jay Tsen and KimFui went on the stupid swing like babies, with Jay Tsen trying to fit his adult ass into the baby seat swing. Damn funny la. Guys will always be guys. And then Sings said "you can dirty anywhere but my jeans because they're super expensive". So Jay Tsen said we could "stuff her face in mud also she don't care, as long as you don't dirty her jeans." Randomness. Come to think about it, I'd be quite relaxed now if I haven't got my stupidbitchydamnidioticpointlessannoying EAP Oral Presentation to do. I'm gonna be so nervous I'd shit in my pants. It's 20 goddamnmarks! How ni?! From now, it's just studying la. I don't mind the studying bit I guess, I just don't want to do the Presentation!! Fook!
It's almost lunch. I need to eat. Bye! And, I hope your engine has cooled off. Okay? Don't let it disturb you la. I miss you people! It's such a warm feeling catching up with you guys once in a while, esp after we haven't talked for a long time. Oh oh, Tiff, if you're reading this, I know you were super late and I was slightly disappointed cos I didn't hear from you also, but
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARD!!
I miss the old times too and I'm just as glad as you that we had time to catch up during your summer break. Memories that we've had are and will always be dear to me. :) I hope UK hasn't changed you one bit. Let's meet up year end!
Take care. Love all.
2 speakout(s):
i agree about the peeing part ok!
we're like totally educated on peeing. u know lah, being from cempaka and all... lol =D
actually i have no idea wht im talking about lor :(:(
but im hungry.
how was ur eap oral presentation ah?? hope my middlefingerful of good luck helped =D
Girl,
You are so right about the bad peeing etiquette!! I too have to suffer everytime i enter the loo, gotta use like heaps of toilet rolls to wipe other's urine. Damn pek-chekness!
comments, thank you.