Sunday, November 12, 2006
2:29 PM
F*ck, exams are in a week's time. Wtf?! When Lisher and I counted, it was 5 weeks. And now it's down to 1 week. So much for our library plan everyday huh, woman? Speaking of which, I haven't seen you for a week. Where the hell have you been?
Omg la, exam stress is just so bad for the soul. It's damaging. I'm just starting to recover from my effing long painful soar throat and cough. GetWellSoon, Vivien hottie! Thanks for the lab coat btw. I'll return it when drama exam ends k? I hope my damn soar throat heals in time for my drama exam next Wednesday. OH OH, danker to my significant other half for looking after me and for all those honeylime and what not. Thank you, very very much.
Next Wed- Drama exam
Following Monday to 2nd Dec- Exam all the way.
That pretty much explains it. I'll probably not be blogging for the next two weeks. I can't believe SAM-ers like TONGKARLENG is finishing so soon! On the day my exam starts. Talk about jealousy. Okay bye. In a month's time..
what can i say, it's been a while, really.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.