Wednesday, October 25, 2006
10:52 PM
SELAMAT HARI RAYE! =)
Mughni was so pathetic. He called me for
me to wish him "Selamat Hari Raye". Phone rings.
Me: Hello?
Mugh: Oh so now no need to wish your friend here selamat hari raye la?
Me: You rang me just so I could wish you?! Damn sad.
Anyways we talked for about an hour and the half, kesian his credit. It was good talking though. This is so ironic but we were so much closer back in KL compared to now. I mean it's like we're in the same country now, same college but I guess he just hangs out with his clique. I miss mamak days with him and the rest and I'll only be getting that in January! WTF! Speaking of January, that Malay song "Januari" is so..emo-fying. I really can't remember what happened during that period when I was listening to it over and over again, but somehow it just brings back memories of high school and the whole lot.
I f*cking finished by bloodyEstupidAmotherP EAP! Trust me, it wasn't pleasant to be the first one up. I was shaking deep inside me but tried to be funny just to cover up. But whatever, I'm just so glad it's over and done with. Now, study marathon until the 21st. Exams in order;
21st Nov
Lit22nd Nov
Hoi23rd Nov
Math24th Nov
EfuckingAP29th Nov
Lovely Psych2nd Nov
AccountingThis time round, I finish later than the guys except TanTart who has MnC on the 5th! Same day as graduation, harharhar, which leaves him no time to dress up for it cos it's at 3.20pm.
Mum: Why they so stupid, have it in the afternoon?
Same goes for the ball. It's next Friday night. I mean why Friday? I bet my life on this; heaps of people will skip Hoi lecture just to dress up, make up and get ready for the ball cos Hoi lec would end at 5.15pm and the freaking ball's at 7.30pm?! Mana ada masa untuk pakai cantik cantik? Sometimes I think Trinity's planning sucks big time. So does the Gift Comm. Get this, we placed our orders for this Trinity Jumper like on the 25th of Aug. Today's the 25th of October. Exactly two months ago. Our jumpers have yet to be seen. Two f*cking months to take orders, collect money and shite. If you can't deliver what you promised, don't effing say "Those who pay before this this this date will pay a cheaper price". What bullocks? What pissed me off even more was when I read this stupidest email from them today.
"We regret to inform that we are short of small black jumpers. The printing
company can only substitute them with medium black size. Should you not want thejumpers of medium size, we are glad to refund you your payment."
"The jumpers would
most probably be distributed during Valedictory."
Being me, I fired them back with an email. God bless whichever committee member who reads it. Better give me a
sensible reply. Inefficient humans.
Today, I was class-less. I had no classes at all cos I replaced Psych tutorial on Monday. Oh, and I am sad. Monday was my last tutorial with Maureen, my Psych tutor and mentor. She's so motherly nice and, what's another word for caring? Missed a photo with her but she would have refused anyway cos she "hasn't brushed her hair." Vain pot la she. So because I had no classes, I decided to go shoe hunting for the ball next week. Collecting my dress this weekend. I had no freaking idea how tiring shopping for shoes could be. I was in flip flops and I was exhausted. Saw a few ones which I've short listed. Got the
green light from mummy too! :D
On a very happy-fying note, I received three emails from three very special humans in three different parts of the world in a week.
US,
UK and
Russia. I was beyond happy to hear from you people! :D Keep up the fantastico good job. Apparently Tiff's really busy with her uni applications & interviews. Hey, gluck with the Oxford interview next month, tell me how it went! To the humans in US and Russia, what more can I say? Missings you people and the time we've spent together. Right now, 3rd of January's just playing in my head like a broken record. Wait no, make that the 21st of Nov. *EXAMS!* Fook.
I realised I've been quite rude to not reply manusia-manusia who tagged my cbox. From now on, I shall reply them here.
Riz: Erm, not sure which type of Assets. Maybe Greg's the person to ask :D Take care you!
Harvey: No boy, I'm not ignoring you! I've just been busy. Yeah busy, the classic excuse. How are you? Missing you too!
Fei: It
is 3rd of Jan. I wish I could change it though :( Maybe I'll suggest your idea to my mom?
Karbs: I just spoke to you on MSN and I'm glad about how often we talk now. Definitely better!
Amalina: HEY!!!! How are you? Holiday-ings already? Happy Raye! Take care okay?
Viv: Haih. What's left for me to say to you la woman? The product of your middle finger will soon be known when the results come out ya? Found any shoes on Collins?
Karbs again: Updates already lorh.
Extremely long post. Oh oh, I'm proud of myself, I
finished Acc tute work! I realize I've only been doing so for the past two weeks. Maybe it's the fact that Trinity's coming to an end. Tomorrow's my last Acc tute with Mary. :( She's going off to give birth. I'm gonna miss her humour and big round tummy. Best tutor ever, alongside Maureen. Bottomline,
I'M GONNA MISS TRINITY LIKE CRAP.PS: Good Luck to all SAM people with their exams.
PPS: I'm one sad girl, Big Pony sold out in the whole of Australia. :(
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.