Sunday, October 29, 2006
11:37 AM
Daylight saving has started, which means you guys back home are now three hours behind me! So, if you wanna text me, bear this in mind okay. But actually, I don't mind receiving a text message from you guys at any hour of the day la. :)
Dreams. Omg. I swear I wanna learn about dreams so badly. I haven't been dreaming pleasant dreams the past few nights. Like just this morning, I dreamt about this. K, picture this. A sea, the beach. Okay? Then the surface area of the beach was like normal, but the sea was really short. Beyond the sea were heaps and heaps of tombstones. It looked really cool in my dream but in reality I think that'd be quite scary. Just a few nights ago, I'm so sorry Lisher. I dreamt that she got stabbed in the chest. The theme of all my recent dreams is death. Why?! I hope it's not a foreshadowing. Seriously. Death is my biggest biggest BIGGEST fear.
Anyway, BBQ @ Yarra River at 3pm. :) Gonna have breakfast with my sister now. Zhai jian all! How's everyone back home? Take care! Love all.
Tag replies:
Carrie : Haha. Please don't get me started. I can only look at pan mee here but not taste it. Sucks big time. Thanks for the good luck anyway! See ya in Jan.
Van : Hmm, I knew that long time ago. Why don't like Trinity? Hehe. I'll miss you too! Neh. :P
Karbs : HOI- History of Ideas! Effing boring subject. Sejarah was wayyyy better.
YI JUN : Hello woman! Did you enjoy lit tute with palmerston popstar that day?
Riz : Aiyo, I have too many malay friends la dey. Can't list them all right? That's why the title was kawan-kawan melayu! Which includes you. :) Take care!
3 speakout(s):
aih chill lah! to dream of death doesnt mean death in real life wan lah.
it's like, there may be a major change in ur life, or the opposite of death, like birth, or life...
mmMMmMMm birth... ;)
huaa.. i kena stabbed? thats so cool... did you come save me??
comments, thank you.