Wednesday, November 08, 2006
7:06 PM
Damn, studying can get boring okayness.
I think I need to start studying for Hoi and Lit. Drama meeting today was cancelled, therefore I'm practically free the whole day. Drama performance next week la dey, damn scared. I'm playing a double character, a psychologist and a mother of a really bitchy/rebellious daughter. Wish me lucks from back home.
I can't remember exactly what I dreamt of last night but I vaguely remember the appearance of Karbs and Tiff. I woke up feeling really bad that I haven't been spending time with them. I have issues with dreams y'know.
Went to the bank with YuunTatt. Came back to Arrow, ate lunch then went out to hand in QuickBooks assignment which eventually did not happen cos one of my group member was still eating. Came back to Arrow, Bryan and I decided to study. We did okay. At least for a while. He still is, with his stupifying Economics but I got bored of my Accounts so hence, this entry.
I've concluded that I won't post anymore pics of the ball @ Grand Hyatt. What's left are either all more or less similar or for yours truly's memories. Did I tell you the sick bug has hit Bryan, YuunTatt and myself? Right smack before exams. Oh well, yours truly's dearest made honeylime for me so it should get better soon. :)
this donkey studies on the bed. <3
Okay, just a short entry. Back to studying, hopefully. Oh the donkey fell asleep. Haha. Take care everyone. Love all.
P/S: I'm so excited about YVE! More details on that in the next entry.
2 speakout(s):
aaah aaah! im sick tooo!! i got sore throat!!! :(
will u make me some honeylime drink too pls?? =D =D =D
you really soar throat or just crapping wan? haha. honeylime's reserved for the cool and glam. (?) err. haha. bye!
comments, thank you.