Thursday, November 02, 2006
1:22 PM
I've got about fifteen minutes to blog. Waiting for my Lit tute at 1.45pm. It freaking rained the whole morning. Now everywhere's like smelly..you know how after it rains, that smelly smell just comes out. Like in the tram, omfg, the floor was just pure wet and stinked like shit. Esp cos it's like in an enclosed area, the smell was even worse. Bleah. Screw public transport.
I read amillioncells, don't worry Popi. I'll screw up my Math just as bad, if not ten times worse than you. Okay? I swear. Seriously. I was even considering dropping Math just to get it out of my way but I can't if I wanna do Business! Damn annoying. =.= Good luck for the rest of your papers k motherpopes? You've yet to update me on stuffings. :)
Tomorrow's the ball. Omg, the guys have been shopping like almost 2 weeks for their stuffs. I think now everyone's done except Bryan. I'm guessing we're gonna go to the city after my Lit tute cos that donkey is skipping his Math 2 tute, just to pick up his altered-a-gabazillion-times suit, altered belt (yeah, even the belt, haha) and buy cufflings/cufflinks for his shirt. I was suppose to see the humans during lunch today to tell them about the limo rates but they decided to go somewhere further than normal for lunch so I didn't end up going. Anyway, we're thinking of booking a limo for tomorrow's ball. Don't know if the rest will agree to the rates or not. Stay tuned for pictures.
How's everybody at home?
GOODLUCK again to (in no particular order) KARBS, POPI, SHAZY and err..who else SAM-ing? Ah forget it.
Tag reply:
Fairuz: HEYYYY BABI JUNIOR!!! How's GIS? I sumpah I typed a msg to you the other day, then wanted to send but my phone didn't have your number cos it's a new phone so here it is, SELAMAT BELATED HARI RAYE! Rich or not this year?
P/S: tehkenghoe! Have fun at your ball tomorrow too! Thanks for calling the other day. You're still the joker I used to know la. Remember ah, don't un-virgin-ise any girls tomorrow just cos you have a room! =D
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.