Friday, November 24, 2006
6:41 PM
Welcome to Danny 9 of the Drama Performance; presenting Everlasting.

I really loved it. All thanks to Sings and Shawna who helped do the fantastico poster. I reckon we were the only ones who took our Drama pic for the poster during Ball. Haha. Jay Tsen, the tall freak with the purple tie came up with the idea. So yes, these are the people whom I've worked with for a couple of weeks and together, we presented Everlasting on the 15th of November. Any feedbacks after watching it? I thoroughly enjoyed the slapping bit the best. "Waaapak" and the audience went "Hoooooooooh". :)
Anyway today was EAP and I completely screwed it upside down, inside out. My points were flying all over the place. I didn't categorize all the subpoints under one main point and I chucked in my points here and there as I wrote. It's got to be one of the worst essays I've written. Sorry Susan.
So two more papers to go; Psych and Accounts. I'm pretty much left with the option of only RMIT, all thanks to my fuckinghorribleoutoftheworldbeyondallhopeofredemtion MATHS. Seriously, you know how depressing it is to only be able to get into RMIT all because of Maths? Who the fuck came up with this brilliant idea. Look. People who went into Arts Stream during high school had intentions of doing Commerce, no? AddMaths was and still isn't a core subject in Arts stream. Because of that, we have limited our options down to Arts or other courses which do not require Math, meaning Commerce is totally out of the question. But like wtfknncb, we went into Arts Stream all because we wanted to do Commerce and we can't do it because Math is a pre requisite for Commerce! Dyou get my point here? Ohh fcuk this shit. I'm probably better off doing bullshit like midwifery or something.
On a happier note, these are all the fun drama humans. Quite hard to notice my teacher huh?
Effing blogspot ain't uploading my other pictures obediently. Screw it, I'll upload some other time. I miss everyone at home. Karbs, how was prom? Saw pics on Chow's(?) blog. Sexayy. :)
P/S: My maid got fired.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.