
Sorry woman, if it's a bad/fugly picture of us cos I left the other pics of all our trips together and stuff back home in KL. :) Anyway, point is, HAPPY 25TH "big-sister"! I know this is gonna sound cheesy and shit but I don't care cos I don't know how to put it in another way. You've played a big role in the life of Yours Truly sinced we met on the trip to Phuket back in 2000. Amazing how time passed us by so quickly; you working and me in college. I cannot thank you enough for helping me through the roughest times in the past. I remember you saying it's hard to play the role of a big sister but trust me when I say this, you've done a great job. Really. :) And I therefore, can't thank you enough. But looking back at it now, those weren't exactly the roughest times. It's really stupid how now that we're so much nearer geographically yet we hardly meet up. Let's cheers to meeting more often? Twenty five..hmm, no no. not older. Just wiser. Your 21st bash at Fish House is just somehow still so clear in my teenyweeny mind. I guess I've nothing left to say except that I'm really looking forward to our dinner this weekend. It's been too long, woman. Please be patient with the present kay? :) Exams ma.
On another note, big big big HUGS and CONGRATULATIONS to TONG KARBLES on receiving her Ps. I reckon you don't really have a choice, you have to drive me around when I get back. Deal? :)
To the high school sweethearts of Cempaka, I don't know, I should and wait, I am happy for the both of you. Yes Fei Mao, maybe it is fate. Hehe. Jason, I guess you're just over the moon now. Finally huh? Good on the both of you. Can't wait to meet you guys la. How?
Currently left with two papers; Psych and Accounts. I can't help but smell freedom already. It's bad. Stomach's calling. Oh wait, I'm so prouddddd of myself. I made myself luncheon meat, scrambled eggs, baked beans and toast this morning. I skipped lunch. And now I'm hungry. Grrr. Goodbye readers!
Love.