She's the one who has gone to give birth but I think the baby's out now? Anyway, she rocks. Meet Mary, my Acc tutor, the Greek, the cool shit tutor etc.
Mike, he's not as cool, but still sort-of-chillings Lit tutor :)
That's all the pics I've got of my tutors, but more to come cos we're planning to go visit Maureen (Psych) one day cos we couldn't get a pic with her. She's effing fussy. "I didn't brush my hair properly today!"
From a long time back, the seafood platter I had one my 18th @ Waterfront, Crown.

Pasta Mista @ Sophias, Camberwell. Bloody cheap yet satisfying place. Always leave feeling stuffed lk a pig.
At least I showed you this after food pictures. Chin's uber cool round tantalizing voluptuous ass.
Choc Pizza @ Max Bren. Yeah man, chocolate pizza.
Taken @ Papa Ginos, Lygon when Stef Kok was here for hols. That's Lyn. Funny how Stef herself isn't in the pic, huh? See what the wonders of tech does to Raymond? Raymond+Tech=Super Anti Social.
Nope, you were not seeing things. It is Daniel and Vivien on the bed. Blame it all on fate. :)
Dayummm, Viv's ecstatic. Poor Greg.
Meet retard <3>
Call me jakun, but I think it's cool. The roof of Melbourne Central.
Guy-who-makes-you-get-side-pains, Jay Tsen. His schtewwpid remarks are sometimes just out-of-this-world-funny. He isn't such a nerd, seriously. Taken at one of our Drama practices.
It's what HOI does to you, trust me, although not in my case.
Meet the-one-who-can't-live-without-shoes, Steph. Also the one who just text me to say she won't be joining us for dinner cos she's ugly today. Vain, indeed.
Enough said. <3<3>
I swear upon my life this is the shitasscutest bayi I've ever seen, besides myself when I was a baby. He's one of the Chem lecturer's lil' boy, Casper. Come on, he is fuckingcute!
The super hyper often emo Hongki who lives in Singapore, Van.
Hizwan&broom on tram after Drama exam. He needed it as a prop for his quite-cool drama.
Hahahahah. Daniel getting his curly hair done at Bibas Academy where he was completely trying to win his hairstylist's heart over. It's called flirting. Well done, ChinKwang. I'm proud of you, you've grown up!
Last but not least, this card's still the one that puts a smile on my face after every tiring day. Thanks, Di. Love you lots. Can't wait to see you in Jan!
I'm guessing you've had enough of pics. Told you twas gonna be a random post. Those are just the few highlights of 2006. Memories that the group have made are worth 5GB of space. Not to mention the countless minutes hours days weeks and months we've spent together. Miss it, I will.
Love.
P/S: Did I mention my exams are over?! Weheeeeeeeeeee!
wtf. i look so fugly in all the pics :( dammit. grrr. dont friend u