Thursday, April 12, 2007
5:05 PM
I just watched like a few episodes of the old Mr Bean movies. I bet you all remember damn clearly what happened..it still makes me laugh right until today man. Those stupid facial expressions and like..funny body language..aiyo just damn hilarious la. But I have to say tho that his new movie, Mr Bean's Holiday wasn't up to expectations although it was still quite Mr Beanish. But really he's so damn funny.
Oh yeah I've been wanting to blog about how small this freaking world is. I tell you like seriously okay, everyone here in Melbourne is connected! Literally connected. If this person doesn't know that person, he/she will still know someone who knows that person. Get it? And then, so many people who are non Cempakans somehow know some Cempakans also. And just so many people are here. Just today as I was walking towards Melb Central, I saw Zong and Audrey walking out and I turned my eye ball a bit to the right I saw SARS! I mean not the Phua Chu Kang's song, like Sara Azadeh? Remember? Yeah she's here on holiday until Sunday so the whole big group is going out for dinner with her tonight at Lygon cos she became so excited when she heard "pasta". Dots. Haha. Anyway yeah, see how it's so easy to just meet people here and ironically be conneceted. Alfred met a few Trinity/Cempakan people already from OCF and those Trinity people in OCF knows some people from KL; Cempakan, Taylors whatever. You name it. It's like a whole web of human connection. Weird I tell ya.
So anyway yesterday saw us spending, well more like me since I started uni today, our last day of holiday barbequing at Prince Yit Ming's palace. Let me start off by telling my dear readers how much was spent on just meat alone. A whopping hundered and sixty bucks. And on plastic cups, cutleries, tissue, etc? Freaking eighty bucks. Why? There were suppose to be 20+ of us but in the end only 19 turned up. So poor Yits and Felix (Tit Ming's housemate) had to suck up a small part of the cost. Each of us paid twelve bucks for the barbeque. Not too bad I'd say considering the amount of meat and you know..drinks and stuff we got. It was just an ordinary barbeque until the very end when Prince Yit Ming's palace became a butcher. Each of us (representing Arrow, College Square, myself and Alfred) held plastic bags with two hands like a beggar for Tit Ming to distribute all the left over raw meat for us to bring home. I tell you that was like my one week's supply of meat. I think he gave me ten chicken wings and six pieces of lamb. Hahhaa awesome man. But his place damn nice can. I mean albeit small and what not (what dyou expect of a city apartment right), he furnished it like..really home-ly. No doubt he spent like a million dollars. No la, a few thousand. Oh btw, those readers from back home, he has changed
a lot. Highlighted hair, no more Fido Dido pants, spiked hair, no more Hawaiian bajus, watch porn, heaps of porn magazines in his place and ya. So that's the
spanking new Yit Ming for you.
Oh I have four tests coming up. Wish me luck. And Jason Teh, if you're reading this, don't be so emo. You'll be here in no time (hopefully). We're not having
that much fun anyway so ya! Don't be sad kay? I buy you ice cream from here, DHL back to KL for you okay? :)
Oh the girls are back. Mahjong time. GOODBYE!
Love,
myself.
P/S: Giu asked me to write she's so pretty. DOTS.
i'd do more if you cared
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.