
That's the sashimi and the little place called Ms Marples up in Mt Dandenongs. Ms Marples is like a little English tea house. Highly recommended for their scones and finger food.
Not many pics since they came. Besides that, I think I'm kinda relieved after breaking the awkwardness. But truth be told, I didn't feel the least bit awkward. Ironic. Not even nervous. Haha.
Poor Daniel. Eh all you losers in KL, ajak him out for movies or coffee la. CS people also, cough Chin cough, can tell me how big the group is but never ajak Viv Greg and Daniel. Haishh. Viv very upset y'know.
Oh met Popi and See Weng for dinner. The dramaness of it all. Allow me to seek permission before I blog about what happened after the red wine. :P
Till then, take care. Remind me to blog about my new job @ Crema in my next post. Hasn't been too bad. Have fun you idiots in KL! THANKS FOR MESSAGING ME WHEN YOU WERE HAVING PAN MEEN, GREG. Much appreciated. *vomits*
that mud cake looks nice or wtv it is but not the shashimi. Ew.....
By
Anonymous, at
3:26 PM
hahahahaha sho cute lah you. and you're like TODALIE welcome! hahah glad you're having a good time over there- and i intend to hear EVERYTHING about the non-nervousness over news-breaking mmmmmmmmm.