Thursday, May 03, 2007
12:52 PM
I have a strong feeling my blogging juices are starting to flow back slowly. My only restriction is my damn internet limit at home. Therefore I always blog in Arrow.
I read amillioncells, something tells me something is not right. How are you Popi? Fei! When did you start working there? Oh man, I miss that place. As in BSC, not house+co cos I hardly go there. Wait, I think I've been once, for lunch with Fairuz and Aaron.
Hmm, I fear my exams next month. I know it's just three papers but sometimes Uni can be a pain in the ass. I've got my Section II for OB due in Week 13 of about, I don't know? 3000 words in total? I have my Essay Abstract for Business Culture due next week and the final essay of 2500 words due at the end of the semester, which is not actually far away, however far away it sounds.
I agree with Poe, we've been on this earth for freaking twenty years (actually not twenty-lah, almost only). I shall sit back and recall what I've accomplished in this period of time since I breathed my first breath of air, while waiting for Union House's sushi that I hope Bryan remembers to bring back.
Goodbye & take care. Love you guys back home and around the globe.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.