Thursday, June 07, 2007
5:55 PM
Finally, my two most nightmarish papers are done! Just one more to go, a stupid one I may add. And another 2500 words essay before I end my chapter of Semester 1 of Year 1 in RMIT. I think it wasn't too bad. I know you're thinking..how boring..Chen's gonna talk about her assignments and what not again okay I'll shut up.
My parents just got back from the great Singapore Sale and I'm envious. They're both sort of retired now, just shaking legs everyday. Dad's at the garden every single day, sometimes I think the grass deserves some sort of pity. It's bald. It hasn't got a chance to grow. Before you know it, Dad's at it again, cutting away. Oh and also he said he wants an ipod to keep him company while cutting his precious grass. How cool is that? Aaaanyway.
Yeap so exams are pretty stupid. Picture this okay. My exams are just behind my apartment, so to speak. It's just across a lake behind my apartment, essentially. But I can't go straight there. It's like so near yet so far. I have to tram down to the city and tram TO the stupid exam venue behind my apartment, which takes about an hour in total. I could just go straight to the exam place if I swam across the lake, but in this weather, I fear I'll not survive to receive my grades.
I see Di is back at amillioncells, updating regularly now. What's happening to the rest? Do you guys take turns in taking breaks? That's how the pattern seems to be. I'm probably gonna be starting on a new job soon, after exams. It's this cafe run by a few people whom we've gotten to know by being regulars at their cafe, or Bryan and Greg at least. I think it's gonna involve more responsibilities, more things to learn at the same time as compared to FUCKING FAMOUS AMOS @ MELB CENTRAL. Goodness. I don't remember ranting about it on my blog yet. Perhaps I should start now. But I need to leave soon for dinner. To cut it short, the boss is a bloody young Malaysian who thinks the world of himself because he's from a rich family, hence treats his staffs like trash (new ones at least) and underpay them at every opportunity. Being me, I'm sorry if you thought you could conveniently miscalculate my salary, you ought for your face to be splashed with some below 0degrees water. They "miscalculated" my pay twice, to which both I didn't ignore, but just thought they sincerely calculated wrongly. The last straw was when I was denied leave to study for exams. When I joined, I was told I could take off so long as I give advance notice. This was not the case when I asked for a break for exams. So adios, famous amos, you can continue hiring noobs and happily miscalculate everyone's pay. You're such a disgrace to us Malaysians, worse still, CHINESE. Wake up man, the world doesn't revolve around your fucking mini business at the little corner in Melb Central. Your tricks with escaping paying taxes and what not simply explains everything. Dude, you're running a business in Australia, not Malaysia. Money doesn't buy everything here. You bloody don't give your staffs a short break in between their shifts and your bloody business requires everyone to stand on their own two feet for the whole shift. By the way, according to the Laws here, a 30 minute break is compulsory after every 6 hours. Looks like you're digging your own grave.
Yeah, it's disgusting to know of these people. Distinct between us Asians and them Ang Mohs. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Hear that?
Stomach's calling for food. Good luck everyone with your exams. No worries if you think you screwed a paper. There's always a re sit. :)
1 speakout(s):
You go girl. Am so proud of you. I support you all the way in Crema. :)
comments, thank you.