Thursday, May 17, 2007
3:56 PM
Due to the grumble mumbles of a certain someone, I've decided to give my blog a short update. I admit I've neglected this page for a while. Hey it's so not my fault, look at my stickies on my desktop, I have like a million and one things to do. Assignments & exams; a student's want-it-all. :(
Though I've already wished that certain someone at the stroke of midnight on the 14th of May, this post shall be a belated dedication to her. Oi woman, I hope you enjoyed your big big day with yummylicious Vic Station dinner and what not. This is the second time I haven't been able to celebrate your birthday with you but oh well, the thought that counts yesh? :) I'll make it up to you, IF you make it here in June/July? Kay?
This post is also to inform readers of onineonine that due to insufficient time and increasing stress level, this blog shall be left alone until my exams are over (refer to exam dates in previous posts) but the author would like to wish all readers around the globe the very best of luck in exams and (omg dejavu for a minute) party hard when the exams are over, and party harder if you think you stuffed up during exams.
So again, a big big shout out to KARBIES and LOLO; belated 18th and 19th respectively.
P/S: Fuck, everyone around me doing work now, I feel so guilty. THANKS KARBS for grumblings mumblings me to update my blog.
Till I next update,
Take care everyone! Love you guys.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.