Monday, May 28, 2007
2:27 PM
I know I'm not suppose to be blogging because of exams and all that shite but oh well, due to unforseen circumstances which I think I ought to do something about, here it is.
To Karbs, Shazy and Chowvi,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Taylor's friend. I hope God blesses all of you with the courage and strength to keep going despite his demise. It's times like these when you wonder what the hell life is all about. So I say don't doubt the purpose of life God has given to you. I know death is the most tragic thing that can happen to anyone but I do hope you guys will be able to weather this grieving period.
To Aik Chung,
I don't have your Aussie number so I wasn't able to text you before your flight last night but I hope you had a good flight. Crema's not the same without you la. Already missing your presence in Crema. I went in to take away a small latte this morning, without you there! All the best with your job at your daddy's office. PLEASE COME BACK! Btw Aikee, please tag if you've read this so I know you visited! Enjoy the goodness of KL aka food fooD foOD fOOD FOOD!

Love,
me.
4 speakout(s):
I'm SADDD!!!
Somehow I don't think you are Aikee. Is it you GREG?! Aik Chung can't be visiting blogs as soon as he lands in KL. This is weird. Stop pretending to be Aik Chung! :@
It's Really ME!!! Aikee the Hammy. I replied your email as well. Haha!!!
aikee! =D
comments, thank you.