Friday, August 03, 2007
5:10 PM
Yay me, for being so disciplined. It's probably the first in a long long time since I blogged on a daily basis.
I had a bloody nostalgic dream about Cempaka! Seriously, I can just
never get enough of that school. I dreamt it was those sports practices leading up to Sports Day kinda thing. Where you'd see students walking around, in a bid to hide from teachers fearing they'd be caught for not taking part. Where classrooms would be empty. Where the field would be packed with students in multi colours. Where the poolside would be used by some houses for house deco. Okay so the dream was this. We were having our march past practice in the foyer. Omigosh. It was
so bloody real. And then Finn was like..giving her orders. And suddenly, like this whole bunch of kiddies came running towards the foyer, armed with Seladang banners and flags and shit screaming "Go Seladang!" like they were paid a million bucks.
Whenever we raise the topic of Cempaka here in Melbourne, we can talk 'till the cows come home and still not be done walking down
that memory lane. Are we pathetic?
There will always be this little attachment to good ol' Cempaka in me.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.