Monday, November 26, 2007
9:41 PM
Tooth ache is not fun.
Especially when all you want to do is stuff yourself silly with food food food and nothing else.
I don't recall experiencing tooth ache when my other three wisdom tooth came out.
WTF I HATE THIS SHIT.
It's so pain but I hate visiting the dentist.
Sorry I think I kinda broke my record/promise about not swearing.
You automatically begin to swear a lot when you're back home.
Customer service in Malaysia is inexistent. Especially in the government sectors.
Tryna renew passport today was such a pain. Effing system at the immigration in Damansara Heights was down today. Of all days, today. Damn WTF.
So off we went to the Subang branch. OMG KNNCB EVEN WORSE! Place was packed, packed with all sorts of people and stuffy beyond words. Combine a packed place with stuffy air and KL's nothing but hot weather, I was effing annoyed. Just to submit the documents together with the passport, there were 100+ people before me. That meant the waiting time to ONLY submit those bullshit, was a minimum of one hour. And to get the new passport on the very same day, the wait was gonna be two hours. I couldn't be stuffed to wait another 3 odd hours. So eff that shit, we're gonna go back to the Damansara Heights one tomorrow in hope that the system is back up and running. At least the driving license was done today.
And to top it all off, government staffs are as rude as anything.
So much for having "Service with a smile" at every bloody effing counter. My arse, I say.
Other than that, results released this morning, 8am aus time. Alarm rang at 5.30am and about an hour later, I was pleased with everything except Logistics. Yits and Fred, I reckon we should protest outside Annibal's office.
Dinner last night @ Vincenzo, Fei's 19th. Girl, we need another get together soon. Last night was waaaay too big a group to do any catching up. But glad nonetheless that I was able to celebrate your 19th with you this year. Drinks @ Starbucks, BV after dinner. I knew better than to order their coffee beverages so I had Green Tea Frap. Sorry, the effect of working in a cafe back in Melb. Seriously, coffees in Malaysia super CMI. Robert Harris' coffee-bleah. Their latte was served in a freaking cappucino cup today. Like hello?
Dinner tonight with mom's side in celebration of cousin's marriage rego today.
Pics from Fei's 19th will be up, provided I get it from that girl, who's probably mugging her life away atm. All the best for your papers Jason&Fei. Glad your papers will be over soon, so we can start planning a trip, which would hopefully take off.
Out of three days, I've had pan meen twice. Never tasted so good, Yuun Tatt. =D
Okay I miss Crema. :(
3 speakout(s):
:(:(:(
Nek, why :(?
Two more days, two more days.
Ok ok it was just brief swearing.
No more no more.
I have Pan Mee everyday!!! For breakie...
Anyway I totally understand how you feel about Msia's thingy. Just bare with them ya...You should be thankful you're not around Msia for long.
So enjoy your holidays!!!
AikChung
comments, thank you.