Saturday, November 17, 2007
12:19 AM
I'm in need of a new blogskin.
This is getting really old and boring.
I've been waking up at 6.30am the past two weeks for work. Yes, it's been tiring. Rather hard to wake up in the mornings but about an hour or two in to work, I go 'hey it's not that bad. it's still so early i'll have plenty of time to do whatever i wanna do later'. Besides, it makes up for my $$$ spent on shopping. I tell you, I dare not even calculate how much I've spent on retail therapy after my papers. It's a little bit here and there but when it adds up, *faints*.
It's the time of the year again when you ring people up to meet up for goodbye drinks/dinners. Had a good five hours chat with Chin and Yits over Koko Black and Correttos the other day. Yits was flying home the day after. Not like we won't meet up in KL, considering his home was sort of THE HQ last time. But it's just..a tradition so to speak, to have a last meal/drink before someone leaves. We have decided to do something more productive with our lives. Not to say we're redundant now. But I guess it's more like a "i wanna look back ten years later knowing i've done something to be proud of" sort of thing. A sense of accomplishment. That satisfied, accomplished, proud feeling. Just a thought...that will hopefully materialize next year.
I'm stuck in choosing my electives for next year. Thing is, I want a no-brain subject for my second semester next year, as my subjects in my second sem next year are quite..stressful ones I believe.
UGRD Semester 1 2008
International Trade Operations
Business Statistics 1
Macroeconomics 2
Internat'l Political Economy
UGRD Semester 2 2008
Global Marketing
Commercial Law
Intro to Financial Planning
-still thinking-
See, LAW, FINANCIAL PLANNING, =.=
I was thinking Mandarin, but then again written Mandarin is not that easy to be considered 'no brain'. I wanted a language subject, but come to think of it, I doubt Languages, especially a completely foreign language, can be labelled a 'no brain-er'.
So I flipped back into more concrete subjects like Financial Accounting and Financial Markets. I'm thinking these kinds of subjects would add more value to my degree as opposed to taking a language. But then again Financial Accounting etc are not 'no brain-ers'. :(
And I need to re-enrol before the 15th of Dec.
Alright, need to crash now to rise early tomorrow.
Taking a drive to Lorne tomorrow morning, about 2 hours away from Melbourne. The Chens are extremely bored of the hustle and bustle of the city (omg sounded so tourist-isy), the boring trams, the sad looking buildings, the human traffic, the dusty air etc in the city and are therefore taking a day trip to Lorne tomorrow. And back in the Melbourne for Doggie's 25th birthday dinner at night.
To those buggers back in KL, damn you guys for going back so early.
Ange, sorry for not making it to dinner tonight. You have a safe flight out tomorrow and hopefully see you in Singapore if we go down. Or better still, come visit us in KL. :)
"Pre departure blues", I fear. :(
*Screams out to Nek.....*
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.