Monday, November 05, 2007
3:54 PM
This feeling is so surreal.
I have completely nothing to do for four months. Besides working for another three weeks before I go home.
Am I wasting time? :(
Nvm, at least there are plans for this week while lousy Melb Uni ppl mug their way through exams. Going out with uni friends to celebrate end of semester, and also end of ANNIBAL (this idiotic Logistics lecturer of ours).
Yuun Tatt just never learns. He never finishes his work 24 hours before the due date. It's now 4.05pm and his essay's due at 5pm. He's still working on it on his laptop.
Sigh
, buck up your Firethorn socks banana!
Was really quiet today at work but time passed quicker than the other day, somehow. Only one breakfast order today and yet time seemed to have passed quicker.
Di, I don't know if you still read this but if you happen to, please leave your dates here or email it to me. I heard you're off to Bangkok right after you return from US, that leaves you with only about a week or two in KL? We need to plan! Zong was saying maybe a trip somewhere. But Poe's going to KK with the rest and I don't know what date she'll be returning from her honeymoon. Throw me some dates Fei, Jason, Karbs! Since I am,
kinda
free at the mo here. =D
Okay okay, so this entry was meant to wish all
Melb Uni
humans the best of luck with all your papers and due dates. Just remember to vomit out all that you have studied the many many nights and days leading up to the paper. Exams are such a waste of time sometimes.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.