Friday, November 02, 2007
3:58 PM
So it’s been TWO DAYS! =D
Feels really weird but satisfying nonetheless.
I would say Marketing was the hardest paper really. I know how people go “Marketing is peanuts” etc but honestly Marketing was the paper I completely feared. Too many theories, too many concepts. But, heck care! It’s OVER!! To hell with Marketing.
So it’s gonna be a chilling three weeks before I go home.
I know I’ve been ranting a lot to people about how I can’t wait to go home, how I miss home and all that nonsense, but I think when the time comes to leave Melbourne for a solid three months holiday back home, I’d say I’m gonna miss Melbourne too.
That’s always the case, isn’t it?
The first chapter of uni has closed. Time flies. That’s a complete understatement, sometimes. I can’t believe I’m done with first year of uni. I didn’t feel it at all this year. Still feels like Trinity was just yesterday. But whatever, first year is out the window. Time to really get down to work next year , try NOT to skip classes and attempt to finish all or part of tute works before tute. :)
I think I feel rather contented with this year on the whole. Wanted to work part time, check. Do reasonably well (only in first semester, keeping fingers crossed for second sem), check. Be financially independent for my own expenses, check. Be reasonably committed to a relationship, check. Go on a trip out of the city, in to the countryside, check. Yay for reasonably well time management. Don’t quote me if I go downhill next year, I beg of you.
There’s so much to look forward to back home! PAN MEEN. =D First thing in the morning, straight from airport. That’s a tradition with the Chens returning from Melbourne. New car. Old familiar faces. Long awaited, much needed catch ups. Wedding. Family time (shuddup, I’m a filial daughter k). Unlimited broadband. Spending without converting. Walking ATM. :) Converting my Ps to a permanent license! Gawd I feel so old. Going back to Cempaka. High school visits.
That said, I’ll miss Melbourne for three months too. After all, it’s a place where I was forced out of comfort zone.
so you could give me wings to fly. and catch me if i fall.
1 speakout(s):
woohoo
lets totally go see mr. sheat and cik siti and pn rahimah
WHEEE
I MISS CANTEEN FOOD T___________T
craving craving...
you better wait for me ok!!!
jan/feb we go lol :P
comments, thank you.