Monday, February 23, 2009
3:54 AM
It's that time of the year again. The time I dread most. Sigh.
But wtf, I've done this 1343028092840234 times.
Come to think of it, the past three months didn't exactly past very quickly, not very slowly either. Think it's more the fact that I feel I've done nothing in the three months I was back. Least I travelled a bit. Been somewhere I haven't been. Spent heaps of family time which at least is something I know I won't regret doing. Bottomline, I've bummed a lot and it's probably best that I un-bum myself soon before I forget what 1x3 is or 2+2 is.
I'll miss the usual. More importantly, Mum. And..maybe Dad too, if and when I miss having someone to nag me 7 days a week. Not very likely, I say.
Will be back on 'scrimp and save' mode soon.
On a side note, I hope to see more nephews and nieces popping out this year. :)
I'll miss you bloody KL, much as I hate the shitpolitics.
Fuck the post departure blues will be worse sigh.
Why haven't I toughen up and be used to this bloody 'leaving after 3 months' bullshit after having been through it like a zillion times. ARGHH.
2009 better be worth my while going back to Melboneee.
Ask me again in a year.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.