Tuesday, September 30, 2008
12:53 AM
No more having lunches out. Not as often, anyway.
No more planning the day the night before, scheduling around times I finish with uni.
No more having someone to make fresh juices. :(
No more having someone to bring in fruits to the room after dinner while I'm at the computer.
No more..being pampered.
Mehh. :( Just a bit over a month more. I will do this. Really hate dealing with separations. Emotional and physical. Fuck.
On the bright side, I get my bed backkkk. Finally after a month. And Torquay. That will probably be the very last weekend I do absolutely nothing and then chiong like mad after that for I will only have about 3 weeks odd after Torquay to Finals. On the brighter side too, I finish on the 6th of Nov. Awesome but too early. Everyone else will be mugging their lives away while I'd be done. :( Oh well.
Everything's really like a coin. Two sides to it. The good and the bad.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.