Thursday, May 15, 2008
11:27 PM

Written on a banana on the 14th of May 2008, during Stats class with Yits.
Sorry you gotta tilt your head slightly but yeah here's hoping you had a wonderful 19th.
I know being 'busy' for 5 odd weeks is slightly over but it's true, I have been and still am. Hence, no-birthday-card-year. Sorry, I'll make up for it when you come over okay?
Happy Belated 19th again Ms Tong. Pretty excited with you coming over actually and hoping you'll be less Popi-like, coming to the city only over the weekend, AND to see ChickenWing only.
Meanwhile, from now till the 23rd of June, I shall lock myself up in the room after dinner, as usual and pretend to study because I really should be studying. I'm not asking for much, not even to maintain my grades from past semesters, just to pass everything, because this semester seemed crazy.
I feel like Churros tomorrow.
May the force be with us through this stupid period of time people term 'examinations'.
With all that's lined up after exams, I wished I could just go to bed and wake up on the 23rd.
Is it pathetic that most of my expenses of late, have been on food and just food, when I've been trying/wanting/needing to get a pair of jeans like seriously.
I think Daniel and I should just come up with our own line of clothing. And Bryan can be the Financial Advisor/Analyst/Account together with Chin, while the media geeks like Greg and Viv can handle the publicity and advertising side of things and come up with creative lines. Sounds like a plan if a degree becomes to hard to obtain, huh?
OMFG I just wasted like two hours of my precious Macroeconomics II time.
Edit: DANIEL SEE MY CLIP PLEASE THANKS. IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS.
2 speakout(s):
WTF JUST COS WE'RE MEDIA STUDENTS DOESNT MAKE US 'GEEKS'!
but yeah. ok, go clothing line woohoo. i wanna be model for the line wtf. byebyela no customers will buy boohoo.
haha sounds like a plan!
don't go abandon me like last time you say we will walk the halls of media faculty an laugh at the chin kwang in civil engineering ok!!
cheat my feelings haih
comments, thank you.