Tuesday, March 11, 2008
7:35 PM
God willing, I'll survive this semester of Stats and Macro 2 and the next semester of CommLaw.
Sounds too nasty for my liking.
But umm, gotta make it through.
The Opposition parties did really well this time around in the 12th GE.
BN lost in five states. Five freaking states. Why's that not surprising? It's awesome. I'm no huge fan of the Opposition but seeing how much damage/how nothing's been done to improve the welfare of Malaysians (with the exception of Bumis of course), the economy and security of Malaysia, hands up who can't help but to spit and/or roll eyes at the sight of Bodohwi? I personally think it was a strong GE in that the unhappiness and dissatisfaction of the non Bumis were expressed although I am 99.99% positive that Bodohwi thinks nothing of it but "clear proof of democracy at work in the country. " Thats FuckLah/Bodohwi for us.
If he doesn't wake up from being all tired out in bed at night, Malaysia will probably be ruled by the Opposition in the next GE.
We all know the Opposition shouldn't rule our country, it should function merely as advisors and voice out when things are not done the right way so as to not allow the government full authority. After all, Malaysia exercises democracy. But seriously, which PM has ever lied with eyes wide open? Which PM has ever denied rumors about him getting married a week before the wedding (not to mention that his ex-wife only passed away less than a year ago AND the fact that this current wife is a close relative of his AND who also worked as a cleaner at his official residence).
OMGish I need to keep my appetite for dinner.
There you go ladies and gentlemen, that's Malaysia for you and me.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.