bittersweet destiny
profile
entries
tagboard
antiques
thanks
welcome
la dee da
profile
Chen
090988
Cempaka/Trinity/RMIT
Melbourne
Down Under
Friday, April 25, 2008
12:59 AM
He's
not
worth your time.
Seriously.
THINK LONG TERM.
To hell with him.
0 speakout(s):
comments, thank you.
tagboard
antiques
24 Hours A Day, Not Enough
RIP
Sometimes I'm a hypocrite myself?I don't get the r...
Happy April Fools
Just deal with what's on your plate and mind your ...
Inspiring and Encouraging
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.And you'd give...
BN, DAP, PKR, etc
Home
I miss mom.I can't be stuffed to start unpacking.I...
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
July 2009
December 2009
acknowledgements
layout:
detonatedlove
inspiration:
wordpress