Friday, February 13, 2009
3:16 AM
Like the sound of silence calling,
I hear your voice and suddenly I'm falling,
Lost in your voice,
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting,
You say those words, my heart stops beating.
I wonder what it means,
What could it be that comes over me?
At times I can't move,
At times I can hardly breathe.
When you say you love me,
The world goes still, so still inside and,
When you say you love me,
For a moment, there's no one else alive.
You're the one I've always thought of,
I don't know how, but I feel sheltered in your love,
You're where I belong.
And when you're with me if I close my eyes,
There are times I swear I feel like I can fly,
For a moment in time,
Somewhere between
The Heavens and Earth.
I'm frozen in time,
Oh, when you say those words.
And this journey that we're on,
How far we've come and I
Celebrate every moment.
And when you say you love me,
That's all you have to say.
I'll always feel this way.
So I know this isn't my work of art, and I'm not the most creative living person either, least this expresses me quite..well. And sometimes, you just gotta give credit where credit is due. I don't think I'm the mushiest person around but it feels good to do your man proud, let him know that his patience is your most valuable asset and acknowledge all the good (and sometimes inevitably the bad) that he has done for the better of the relationship. Because, acknowledgment is important.
That said, I hope your ego hasn't exploded. :)
Love you.
1 speakout(s):
KABOOOOOOOOOOMMMM! X.X
comments, thank you.