Chen
090988
Cempaka/Trinity/RMIT
Melbourne
Down Under
Friday, August 11, 2006
12:28 AM
Okay, so here it is, after much contemplation. Considering I'm a newbie to the world of blogging (yes, so sue me), I doubt this post would be a long one. Ms Fei, thanks for the influence. amillioncells. The influence was made greater by a million times wei. Seriously. I don't know if I'll be fully committed to be blogging everyday, so please forgive me if you don't get a new entry to read on a daily basis. Anyhoo, I guess this blog was created for the people back home, this way, I don't have to update you guys individually although I'd love to. i will when i have the time, after all these damn essays. I swear these essays are driving me up the highest wall in the entire world. Two essays down, two more to go. Planted my ass on the chair for seven hours that night, until 4am because I was goddamn determined to finish up the Psychology essay. It wasn't out of hard working-ness, I just wanted to get it out of the way so I can start on my other two assignments, how pathetic is that? Right now: History of Ideas (HOI) and Accounts left. Somehow, I think my workload is of no interest to you guys. Hehe. So yeah, screw that.
Enough said, I just miss you guys. Badly. Everytime I look up at the pictures (which I recently stuck, on the mirror next to my bed), I feel like going home. It's not so much of being home sick, it's more like I just wanna be in the company of you guys, Fei, Di, Popi and Zong. (note: this is in no particular order kay) You know, it's so heart warming to think back on those high school days, sitting at the table in the canteen, just chatting away while some of us might have been on duty with arms folded, sitting on the whatever-you-call-it-thing outside the labs (which I don't belong to), going in to classes fashionably late with the fugly red tie..and the endless other memories we have of school. Okay, so maybe this won't be a short post. I just feel like pouring my heart out about those sweet memories. I know lah, it's so damn not me right. Maybe it's the emo side of me talking.
and damn it, i just clicked publish, and everything disappeared. this post was suppose to be a lot longer. thanks blogspot, goddamnit. jeeze. so..as i was saying. oh yeah, hey you, your life doesn't revolve around him and just him, you know that. You are supposed to have been stronger after this whole drama. Don't let little events reverse the whole ''i've emerged as a stronger person'' kay? I'm quite sure you've moved on..it's just 'little events' that's triggering those memories to flow back..it's never the wisest decision to give a relationship your all. Relationships never last forever, you know that too. Well, they do, but not at this age, girl. And again, you're still young..like how everyone will tell you..plenty of other fishes out there. Take it as a lesson, something that has taught you many of life's valuable lessons. We may be far apart, but, know that you're always in my thoughts. There's really nothing much left for me to say, considering I was there when this happened to you and my apologies, for having to leave half way. So yes, you're a lot better now though I must admit, or maybe I'm just not there to see you dwell on the past? Hope not la k? Time is healing all..just a little bit more. You're about a 100 metres away from the finishing line, dear. =) To the rest..i'll blog more later. Randomly, the stay overs we had at my place are just..so clear in my head now. Sigh, the good old times. Clearly, I'm missing you guys..like..mad? Really enjoyed every moment I spent with you guys when I was home..altho, zong, please try not to be sick the next time k? Randomly again, to the three remaining ones back there, cherish the times you guys have left together, before the time comes for all of you to travel the path God has chosen for us. It sucks to be scattered all over the globe. And shit, I just realized quite a bit has been cut off by blogspot as a result of me being disconnected just now. Gee, thanks. Well since BLOGSPOT did that, I guess i'll continue from where it got cut off. Di dearest, I hope all's going well for you on that side of the globe you're in. I would've loved to be there to send you off, you know that. Sorry. =( Just remember not to let people take advantage of you when you're there. You have people from Melb and M'sia missing you badly..maybe, just maybe, if and when we become rich, we'll pay you a visit. Till we meet again, take care of yourself.